Friday, February 1, 2013

Correction to January Results!!!

I posted the January results earlier today, and discovered that I made a mistake… oops!  The modifications I made to the trading system weren’t put into the daily scan cycle until January 3, but January 2 was the first trading day of the year. 

Put simply, trades from the 2nd were based on the previous version of the model, and I don’t think any were generated.  This might all sound confusing, so let me just net it out for you.  The results were less than what I provided in my earlier post.  Here are the stats based on starting the updated system on the 3rd.

Net profit for the month

9.67%

Total number of trades

34

Average return per trade

1.71%

Win ratio

76.47%
Exposure 24.37%

I apologize for the earlier post, and should have caught this earlier.  9.67% is still a great return for the month, but a far cry from 14%.

Good Trading…

No comments:

Post a Comment