Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Word About CoVestor...

I mentioned in my last post that I was now tracking trades on CoVestor. It's very cool and allows others to follow along with what I'm doing. Most important, for all SnapTraders, is that it doesn't require any additional work on the trader's part.

CoVestor has the ability to link directly to my brokerage account. Whenever I make a trade it is reflected on CoVestor. Likewise, all of my performance history is based on my real trading account, but I don't have to do anything. It just looks at my account and reports my trades. I suppose this also prevents anyone from "doctoring" the numbers, since they are based on actuals.

Up at the top of the right hand column is an up to date performance graph. It compares my portfolio performance with the overall market (in this case the SP500). If you click on it, you can see more details about my portfolio. It shows actual trades, current holdings, and other performance statistics. I hope y'all find that helpful and/or useful. In any case, I thought it was a really cool service, especially since I don't have to do much other than my usual trades.

Good Trading...

No comments:

Post a Comment