Sunday, August 1, 2010

A word from Covestor...

Below is an email I recently received from Covestor.com. This is a great organization that allows investors to mirror professionals without the huge cost and commitment to a hedge fund manager.

The highlight of the message for me is simply that my model is now live. That means that anyone can have an account that will mirror all of my trades. In short, they get the benefit of all of my trades automatically. My "Personal Track Record" has been recorded for several months, but it takes them a while to get a mirrored account set up and launched. So, while you can see my results, it hasn't been one that could receive a subscription. Now we're there.

There are also a couple of interesting promotions going on right now... how about a free iPad! Here's the message:

Hi Bill,

I wanted to let you know that your model is now live on Covestor.com. Please take some time to review your profile page at
http://covestor.com/william-smith and let me know any edits or changes.

Also, just to let you know, we are currently running several marketing initiatives as part of our ongoing effort to drive new accounts and subscriptions to your model.

During the month of August, we are suspending our fees charged to new subscribers for their first 2 months on Covestor. Here is the link announcing this offer (
http://site.covestor.com/summer-special-offer). In addition, we are also offering an iPad for new subscribers to the platform with $30K or more in assets (http://blog.covestor.com/weblog/2010/07/covestor-apple-ipad-incentive-promotion.html).

We would love to get the word out within your networks so please let us know how we can help?

Any questions, please let me know. Thanks so much and we're excited to have you involved.

Eric

1 comment:

  1. dangit, a week early for the first offer and not enough money for the second :) I guess congrats are in order!

    ReplyDelete